The Rochester Christmas Market will be held on:
• Saturday 25 November, 10am to 6pm
• Sunday 26 November, 10am to 6pm
• Friday 1 December, 12noon to 8pm
• Saturday 2 December, 10am to 7pm
• Sunday 3 December, 10am to 7pm
• Friday 8 December, 12noon to 8pm
• Saturday 9 December, 10am to 6pm
• Sunday 10 December, 10am to 6pm
Set in the picturesque castle gardens, there’s truly something for everyone.
•stalls selling Christmas decorations, handmade and personalised gifts, stocking fillers, mulled wine, artisan chocolate and much more
•live entertainment on the bandstand
•a craft fair
•Bavarian food village including German Bratwurst sausages, Hog Roast and churros
•guaranteed snowfall with our snow machine.
As the Christmas market is set in historic Rochester there’s also a mix of shops, restaurants and period architecture to explore. Find out more about visiting Rochester.
Calling all stallholders:
Find out how to apply to be a stallholder or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Contact infoFurther details
Rochester Castle Gardens
Click to view all dates
- Saturday, 25 November, 2017
- Saturday, 2 December, 2017
- Saturday, 9 December, 2017