No of Rooms:170
Attractive landscaping creates a country park atmosphere at Allhallows with a wide range of leisure, sporting and outdoor activities.
This tranquil setting with spectacular views across the river is less than one hours drive from London and Dover. It's an ideal base to enable guests to explore the Kent countryside. The park has many facilities available from onsite complex with daily entertainment, arcade and indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Check in is from early afternoon till late at night on arrival days.
Allhallows is Medway's best kept secret. A picturesque park with stunning views over the Thames Estuary, easy to get to and from London, this park has a real "lets get away and relax" feel. Allhallows is the perfect way to spend time with family/friends - there really is something for everyone young and old alike.
Historic Rochester and Canterbury are tempting day trips nearby although with so much to do on the park you may struggle to fit it all in!
- Cot provided
- Credit cards accepted
- Leisure facilities
- Linen provided
- Restaurant / bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- In the countryside and on the seafront
- Regular evening entertainment
- On-site shops, laundrette and other site facilities available
- On-site sporting and leisure facilities available
- Pets allowed in some units
- Kids' clubs
- Accessible caravans available
- On-site coach parking available for visiting groups